TENANT FLOOD REPORT
Don't have an account? Click here to sign up for one.
TENANT FLOOD DISCLOSURE
$19.99 / Report
Designed for Landlords and Property Managers, ServiceLink's flood hazard report is created according to each state's specific requirements for the disclosure of a rental property's flood risk information to the tenant.
TENANT FLOOD REPORT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Intuitive and secure online ordering platform.
- Compliant with state specific tenant flood disclosure requirements.
- Potential Flood Areas Data includes FEMA, Dam Failure, and Local / Supplemental Information where available.
- Aerial Tenant Flood Map provided with each order.
- Batch Mode - the ability to order multiple reports at once.
- Online payment verification and product delivery.
TENANT PRODUCT SAMPLES
Tenant flood risk disclosure laws and regulations are specific to the jurisdiction of the subject property.
SLF adheres to the following state government codes as applicable:
- California Government Code §8589.45
- Georgia Code Annotated §44-7-20
- Indiana Code Annotated §32-31-1-21
- New Jersey Statutes Annotated §46:8-50
- Oklahoma Statutes Annotated §41-113 a
- Oregon Revised Statutes Annotated §90.228
- Texas Code Annotated §92.0135
- Virginia Code §§54.1-2133 and 55.1-703
Each report includes FEMA's special flood hazard designation for the property.
* California and Oklahoma include additional flood risk data according to the local jurisdiction.
Batch Order Form
Enter as many addresses as you would like; our system will standardize each address as you add it. When you are finished, click the "Add Batch" button to add the orders to your cart.